Barcode Blood Bands
Securline® Bar Code Blood Bands
Using bar code technology satisfies The Joint Commission’s requirements for a one-person verification process. Bar codes helps prevent misidentification caused by human error and provide greater workflow efficiency to allow caregivers more time for patient care.
With serialised bar code ID and alpha-numeric codes, Securline® Bar Code Blood Bands accurately match the right patient to the right blood, ensuring maximum safety throughout the blood transfusion process.
- Patented dual-purpose hybrid s tyle wris tbands let you handwrite patient information or use your existing LIS labels
- Integrates seamlessly with your existing blood bank system. No IT involvement or capital investment
- Clear adhesive shield and advanced material resist moisture and protect patient information and bar code from fluids, solvents, alcohol and hand sanitizer
- V-No tch on pa tient ID label ensures proper placement on BD Vacutainer ® fo r accu ra te bar code scanning and visibility of tube colour
- Adhesive pull-off tail bearing matching labels directly applies on the draw tube
- SecurSnap locking closure is easy to apply and secure
- Reattacheable with single-post snap
- Designed for inpatient or outpatient use